- A guaranteed annual allocation of our limited production TVH Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Exclusive access to rare large formats and library wines.
- Access to exclusive member-only wines.
- Complimentary tour and tasting appointments at our winery or The Vineyard House Estate – advance reservations required.
- Invitations to exclusive winery events, off-site tastings, release and holiday parties.
- Annual pre-release and holiday offers, plus much more….
- Allocations available in 3, 6 or 12 bottle increments.
A Hallowed History
& Magnetic Energy
Winemaking has been the ethos of The Vineyard House property since 1889 when it was owned by H.W. Crabb, a pioneer in the wine industry who established To Kalon vineyard.
Comprised of a coveted 43 acres,
with 22 acres planted, the property
is surrounded by iconic neighbors
Located in Halter Valley in western Oakville, The Vineyard House is bounded by Harlan Estate, FUTO and Promontory. The soils are well drained and full of both volcanic and sedimentary gravel, washed down over millennia from the slopes of the Mayacamas Range above.
Just beyond the entrance to the property is the historic Baldridge House.
Built in 1853 by William Baldridge, it is one of the oldest homes in Napa Valley. Juxtaposed to this modest farmhouse is the more contemporary barn. The old and new buildings show the confluence of past and present, a physical representation of Jeremy Nickel’s vision to honor history while building for the future.